There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
azure_getconfig(...) does not work
Since the SDK update 1.6 azure_getconfig does not work any more.
I changed nothing except of the folder structure and the way PHP is installed.
| |_ php
| |_ ext
| |_ bin (install scripts)
| |_ Web.config
| |_ index.php
I put the whole PHP/v.5.3 folder (installed with the Web Installer) into .../WebRole/php and the extensions I need into the ext folder (including php_azure.dll).
In .../WebRole/php/php.ini I activated the php_azure extension.
After deploying everthing into the cloud there are two php folders. f:\approot\php and d:\program files (x86)\PHP\v5.3.
Both are containig the php_azure.dll and the php.ini with the modifications.
My PHP script which worked fine with SDK 1.4 now tells me:
[06-Dec-2011 10:50:14] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function azure_getconfig() in F:\approot\framework\config\ProjectConfiguration.class.php on line 33
By the way, the php_azure.dll should be part of the PHPAzure download.